Debt recovery is intrinsic to the health of any business. Unpaid debts will hold up your business and affect your cash flow. This may prevent your staff from receiving salary payments and potentially harm your reputation.
Our solicitors will work with you to understand your business and the best debt recovery approach for your debtors. The success of our dogmatic approach is proven by the number of recoveries we have achieved for our clients.
We also have many long-standing relationships that we have developed with clients who now think of our firm as an external part of their business.
- Small and medium sized companies (Unpaid Invoices and Breach of Contract)
- Debt recovery for purchasers (Defective Goods and Inadequate Services)
- Debt recovery for unsecured lenders (Friends, Family and Shop Owners)
- Enforcements including instruction of bailiffs for judgement
- Issuing proceedings and entering judgement (Debt Recovery Court Actions)
- Addressing late payment of commercial debts (Sole Traders, SME’s and Contractors)
- Letter before action (Initial Payment Demand Letters)
- Statutory demands and bankruptcy petitions (Prepared by Experienced Solicitors)
- Winding-up petitions (Applications Against Owing Companies)
- Charging orders
(Register Your Debt at the Land Registry as a Charge on Your Debtor’s Property)